*** Calendar Update: Due to Hurricane Irma, and the safety and well-being of our students, Crawford County Schools were forced to close for three school days in September. The administrative team and the Board of Education have decided these three days need to be made up. The administration and BOE have agreed that these days will be made up on January 4, January 5, and March 29, 2018. These days were previously listed on the school calendar as professional learning days for staff.
The Crawford County School System is a place to learn and grow in a safe, caring, and disciplined environment. Our goal is excellence in education.
Excellent Teachers Excellent Leaders Excellent Schools
The Mission of the Crawford County School System is to provide our students with the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential by providing a safe learning environment where teachers are empowered to encourage and to challenge students to be successful members of their community.
The Vision of the CCBOE is that Crawford County Schools will unite with the community to be a system of EXCELLENCE.
- all students can be successful members of society.
- all students can graduate.
- all students are worth it and important.
- our teachers and staff genuinely care about student success.
- teachers and staff should have the opportunity for professional growth.
- our leaders have the responsibility to foster an environment for learning and growth.
- our leaders will communicate transparently throughout the staff, community and all stakeholders.
- our stakeholders will support a valuable education system that produces productive citizens.
- partnering with our stakeholders will enhance our educational and economic opportunities.
- Student Achievement
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement and Loyalty
- Efficient and Effective Organizational Processes
- Continuous System and School Improvement
- Enhanced Technology